Welcome to the District of Columbia Chapter News section!
Here you will find a link to our latest Chapter Newsletters, relevant to the chapter and/or to the practice of emergency medicine in general.
- Summer 2022 Newsletter: Work/Life Balance
- Spring 2022 Newsletter – Survey: Firearms in Iowa
- Winter 2022 Newsletter – Resident Corner
- Fall 2021 Newsletter – Is There A Path Back to Wellbeing during the COVID Plague?
- Winter 2021 Newsletter – Moral Injury: The Newest Pandemic in EM
- Spring 2021 Newsletter – New Chapter Leaders
- Summer 2021 Newsletter – Basic Wellbeing May Not Start With YOU!!
- Fall 2020 Newsletter – What is on the Menu in Emergency Medicine?
- Summer 2020 Newsletter – Racial Injustice in a Pandemic: Insight into the District
- Spring 2020 Newsletter – Medical Society of the District of Columbia Town Hall Summary
- Winter 2020 Newsletter – Update on Surprise Billing Legislation in DC and Congress
Upcoming Chapter Newsletters
Tuesday, August 9 (Summer 2022)
Tuesday, November 8 (Fall 2022)