The 15th Annual DCACEP Chapter LLSA Review Conference will be held virtually again this year.
Date: Monday, August 8th
Time: 8:00AM EST
Location: Zoom (Link opens at 7:30AM EST)
Cost: Free for DC/MD/VA ACEP Chapter Members
IMPORTANT: You must register and purchase CME prior to taking the test. Information on how to register for CME is below. If you don’t register for CME prior to taking the test, you are not eligible for CME.
- Log into your ABEM account at abem.org.
- From the home screen you should see your EM Certification status on the top right. Click on “Lifelong Learning Self-Assessment”.
- The next screen will allow you to select to Register for LLSA Tests. Click the Register button.
- This takes you to a screen with all of the LLSA options available and provides information re: CME
- Scroll down on this page to find EM 2022 LLSA Test and EM 2022 LLSA CME Activity. Add both to cart.
- Check out using the cart but do not take your test until after the articles are reviewed during this conference.